AIIS/MFP – Algonac, MI 2001 to 2014 10-year old, independently held consulting and Lumber Distribution. PRESIDENT (2001 to 2014)
LumberJack Building Centers
Managed all functions for a company making up to $30 million in annual sales. Accountable for Profit & reduction administration, revenue generation, cost benefits, financial administration, home based business development, Mergers & Acquisitions, natural growth programs, corporate purchase and sell activities, promotions, advertising, advertising and marketing, and company building strategies.
* Generated $8 million in new product sales by hiring five new contract product sales professionals.
* included $480, 000 in gross gain identifying a high-caliber grade of lumber in two europe.
* grabbed a $142, 000 sales boost and $15, 000 financial savings after employing an external stock administration company.
* Led several change management projects and integrated a fresh treatment process system that enhanced operations.
* Managed the purchase of two places in 2002 and 2007 which saved $800, 000 in yearly expenses and generated $4.1 million in income.
1992 – 2001 (9 years)
Led businesses of seven shops that helped create complete income of $24 million. Held income & reduction administration accountability, and handled all working functions.
* Championed the start-up of a contractor warehouse in 1997 that generated $5 million in very first year sales.
* Acquired and reorganized a lumber shop in 1996 that triggered $1.5 million in very first 12 months sales.
* Led the acquisition of the Marysville place in 1991 that created $2.2 million in brand new product sales.
* Positioned shop to be the no. 1 paint supplier for Ace Hardware into the State of Michigan.
* person in the application Advisory Board, and led the utilization of a brand new POS answer across the company.
1989 – 1991 (a couple of years)
Leadership role included the procurement of $6 million a year to support four shops. Developed a vendor base of 600 businesses throughout the US and Canada. Crucial tasks included seller identification, vendor conformity administration, agreement negotiations, quality guarantee, company planning and forecasting, inventory analysis, pricing trend tracking, and much more.
* Negotiated a favorable deal with Ace equipment which saved $90, 000 every year in freight expenses.
* Secured $60, 000 within one year by participating in a supplier rebate program.
* extra sales $62, 000 each year by hiring a successful Merchandising management.
1987 – 1988 (one year)
* Successfully captured $300, 000 in new sales by education supervisors on ACE Hardware’s plan-o-gram.
* aided the organization end up being the first ACE Hardware dealer in the country to make use of an innovative computerized paint matching system.