Here’s a recycled-garment pillow task, we call the Lumberjack Pillow. It’s a good newbie stitching project.
- Unbutton top and switch wrong-side away.
- Performing from the wrong part, key the lowest three to four buttons. Secure placket lower side with .
- Follow manufacturer’s directions to make use of .
- Edgestitch the low center front side placket.
Note from Nancy: Our plaid flannel top had a right back pleat. To avoid puckering, we topstitched the whole straight back pleat sealed.
- Center pillow kind inside shirt. (Notice the top continues to be wrong side out.)
- Keep consitently the pins in position.
- Mark the pinned range with a .
- Make use of a right stitch and 1″ seam allowance to sew right, left, and bottom edges.
Extra Inspiration—Pillow Tutorials
Just kind Pillow within their search club to find pdf directions to these and many more pillow tasks.
Get a hold of these and many other things pillow tasks from the .
Nancy Zieman—author, design fashion designer, businesswoman, producer, and national stitching authority—is the host for the popular program Sewing With Nancy, which seems solely on community television channels across the US and Canada. Follow Nancy’s blog at and for the newest news in stitching, quilting, generating, and block of the thirty days changes.