Guidelines for: Lumberjack Cookies
½ glass butter, softened
1 glass sugar
2 eggs, beaten
1 Tbsp milk
2 ½ cups flour
2 tsp baking dust
½ tsp almond plant
½ tsp nutmeg
¼ cup butter lotion icing
6 oz red fondant
¼ tsp black solution meals colouring
1 oz vodka or lemon juice (or even mix with food colouring)
1. Sift collectively flour, cooking powder and nutmeg.
2. In a stand mixer (or with hand mixer), ointment butter, then add sugar and lotion blend. Beat in egg and almond draw out until totally mixed.
3. In three stages, include the dry combination to the butter combination.
4. Collect bread into a baseball and wrap in plastic wrap. Refrigerate for an hour.
5. On a lightly floured area, roll-out dough to 1/8-inch depth. Reduce into 3-inch rounds, and put on parchment-lined cooking sheets.
6. Bake at 350ºF for 7-10 moments, simply until edges start to brown. Transfer to baking racks and enable to cool.
1. For design, roll out red fondant and slashed into disks with the exact same round cookie cutter. Combine black colored meals colouring with a few falls of vodka (or lemon liquid), adding even more as needed until it’s thin enough to decorate with. Making use of a clear paint brush, paint a checkered design on the snacks and invite to dried out. Protected them to your cookie with a thin layer of icing.