NAU Lumberjack Newspaper
Official book regarding the Associated Students of Northern Arizona Normal School (original title of Northern Arizona University), The Pine was published a couple weeks after the start of fall semester 1914 using assistance and encouragement of college president, Dr. Rudolph H.H. Blome. At first published bi-weekly, the magazine alternated between a monthly, weekly, and semi-weekly publication through the years. In 1946, by a vote associated with the student body, the name of this student newsprint formally changed to The Lumberjack. The design of the newspaper's masthead has gone through several iterations.
This resource is present because of the big efforts through the Cline Library, Office associated with Dean and staff. Special by way of Jackson Klinefelter, Chloe Lira, Ariel Apple, Celeste Tabares, and Danielle Dlugajczyk with regards to their dedication editing and compiling over 3000 individual problems and to Karen Underhill for her leadership and support in getting the initial funding because of this project. Web browser may be the ideal browser for showing and navigating pdf papers on this web site.