Join in the experience by filling out our contact form and one of our professionals will contact you. Open to ages 18 and up, male or female. Ask about our daily Children and Family program.
Oops! We could not locate your form.
- Four nights Lodging.
- Four lunches and one Dinner Show
- Three days of training.
- Certificate of Course Completion.
- Show case of your talent in a Lumberjack Feud Dinner Show
- Lumberjack Boot Camp Manual
- Discount access to tools and Equipment
- On line support from our Professionals for one year.
- DVD of your time at the Boot Camp and of the Show you competed in.
Boot Camp Cost $1, 200.00
August 21st- 25th | October 9th – 13th | December 11th – 15th
Boot Camp Schedule:
- 5:00 PM – Check in to Hotel.
- 6:30 PM – Tour Lumberjack Feud
- 8:15 PM- Attend Lumberjack Feud Dinner Show
- 10:00 AM – arrive at Lumberjack Feud
- 10:30 AM – Class Room
- 11:30 AM – Cross Cut Saw – single and double buck
- 12:30 PM – Lunch
- 1:00 PM – Axe Throw – Speed Climb
- 2:00 PM – Recap
- 2:30 pm End
- 10:00 AM – Arrive Lumberjack Feud
- 11:30 AM – Chopping All Day
- 1:00 PM – Chopping
- 2:00 PM Recap
- 2:30 PM – End
- 10:30 AM – Focus Events Recruits Choice
- 1:00 PM – Focus Events Recruits Choice
- 2:30 PM – Boot Camp Closed
- Break until 3:30
- 3:30 PM – Meet Show Producer and be prepared for Events in Lumberjack Feud Production.
- 5:00 PM – Lumberjack Feud Show with you in it.
- 6:30 PM – Meet our guests, sign autographs.