Scholarships in musical organization, orchestra, choir and voice, and keyboard instruments can be found by audition. Scholarship auditions are held in Tom & Peggy Wright musical Building regarding SFA university at several planned times throughout the fall and spring semester. In the eventuality of disputes, unique audition times are organized.
- profile review and audition by arrangement
In addition to a job interview, composition majors may also audition in a performance area, but this is organized by Dr. Lias. You don't need to perform the internet audition application.
- January 27-28 (sign-up by January 20)
- February 24-25 (sign-up by February 17)
- April 1 (register by March 25)
Lumberjack Marching Band
majors apart from music:
- February 25 (sign-up by February 20)
- March 3-4 (sign-up by February 27)
- February 17-18 (register by February 10)
- March 3-4 (register by February 24)
Sound Recording Tech (SRT)
SRT people in applied voice should audition according to the Vocal/Choral routine.
- February 18 (sign-up by February 11)
- March 25 (register by March 18)
- February 25 (register by February 24)
- March 4 (register by March 3)
- April 1 (sign-up by March 31)
inbound freshmen music majors “Premium Scholarship” auditions:
- February 17-18 (subscription deadline: February 13 or whenever routine is filled)
all majors (freshmen and transfers):
- March 25 (enrollment due date: March 20 or when routine is filled)
Contact the appropriate coordinator and used professors member, if you should be not able to audition in the listed times.
Pupils must meet up with the entrance requirements of the University and should never have accepted a grant from another university.
Scholarships tend to be awarded in most aspects of research when you look at the School of musical to skilled students, plus in some areas, to both majors and non-majors.
A few forms of educational funding are available to pupils. This help might be gotten in the form of a primary scholarship, grant, loan, university work-study task, or a variety of these programs. Pupils ought to review additional scholarships offered through university for which they could really qualify. Some scholarships are based on course rank or transferring university GPA. Many applications for university scholarships should be recorded with all the Office of Student Financial Aid no later on than February 1.