Lumberjack beard Oil
The spiritual acrylic of Sandalwood gives a nice, warm, earthy scent to your natural Beard Oil, causing you to be feeling relaxed and calm.
- Circumstances and softens beard.
- Eliminates dried-out skin itch.
- Keeps beard healthier and workable.
- Gently scented with essential oil of Sandalwood.
- Masks unpleasant food odors.
- Made with 100% Natural ingredients and No harmful chemical content.
- 2 oz dimensions
100% Natural Jojoba (Simmondsia chinensis) Oil, Moroccan Argan (Argania spinosa) Oil, Sandalawood (Santalum album) Oil.
Beard Oil is best when put on damp (towel-dried), warm hair; however, it may be used on dried out tresses too. Pour approximately a dime-sized amount on the hand of hand, and massage the oil into the skin at the base of the beard; this stimulates blood circulation towards face, creates healthier hair follicles and minimizes dandruff or beard flakes. Whenever a lot of the oil has-been worked in to the epidermis, brush your hands throughout your hair on your face to evenly circulate the residual oil and separate the hairs. To complete, groom beard down and magnificence as usual.